I am attempting to plot a data series on xyz axis. I have successfully splotted the data series I want, but cannot get a pleasing orientation and depth to view the graph. When I try to orient the Z axis like that of the example graph, it changes positioning (I am using windows mode on gnuplot). In the process I tend to lose view of my axes and some curves in the data series get eclipsed by others. Any recommendations on how I can improve my graph in progress would be greatly appreciated, thank you Graph in progress Example Graph
p.s. Do not mind the legend, I plan on getting rid of it.
| X1 | Y1 | Z1 | X2 | Y2 | Z2 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 100 | 0 | 0 | 75 | 1 |
| 500 | 24 | 0 | 500 | 14 | 14 |
X1 | Y1 | Z1| X2| Y2 | Z2
| --- | --- | ---|---| ---| --|
| 0 | 100 | 0 | 0 | 75 | 1|
| 500| 24| 0| 500| 14| 14| 1
0 78.641 0 0 74.725 1 0 72.148 2 0 75.504 3 0 72.244 5 0 72.839 12 1 78.094 0 1 74.499 1 1 72.793 2 1 76.035 3 1 72.25 5 1 72.81 12 2 77.924 0 2 74.969 1 2 72.569 2 2 75.912 3 2 72.311 5 2 72.666 12 3 78.142 0 3 75.283 1 3 71.873 2 3 75.537 3 3 72.649 5 3 73.274 12 4 77.854 0 4 75.441 1 4 72.214 2 4 75.68 3 4 72.393 5 4 73.344 12
