How To Resolve The Error Of Payment method while billing for setting up an account on Google Cloud Platform

Viewed 4362

I am facing issue while setting up my account on google cloud platform. i want to set up an account and when I got into step 3 i.e Step of Billing process after completing the whole process when I click to start my free trial. It showing "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-CRMMT-01]" dialogue. How can this get fixed?

1 Answers

The above error is due to your banking payment method. Certain countries only allow a few banks' credit or debit cards for automatic payments. If your card or bank is not on the list, make a manual or pre-pay account. Workaround for this issue is to use a supported banking card as a primary payment method and then use the other company card from where you want to pay

Related