Import of module 'glog.glog.log_severity' appears within namespace 'google'

Viewed 975

I know this is duplicated, since the answered solution doesn't work for me, I'm asking again in case someone has come up with any new solution...

Already tried:

Unlinked all auto-linked modules and manually specified them in pod file.

Also tried

use_modular_headers!

pod 'glog', :podspec => '../node_modules/react-native/third-party-podspecs/glog.podspec', :modular_headers => false
pod 'Folly', :podspec => '../node_modules/react-native/third-party-podspecs/Folly.podspec', :modular_headers => false

Any suggestion is much appreciated.

1 Answers

I also struggled with that issue and found came up with the solution. Actually, I tried the same thing as you did but I found it wrong.

use_modular_headers!

pod 'glog', :podspec => '../node_modules/react-native/third-party-podspecs/glog.podspec', :modular_headers => false
pod 'Folly', :podspec => '../node_modules/react-native/third-party-podspecs/Folly.podspec', :modular_headers => false

Adding this didn't solve the issue but I added only glog one and it worked. I mean

use_modular_headers!

pod 'glog', :podspec => '../node_modules/react-native/third-party-podspecs/glog.podspec', :modular_headers => false
Adding only above code snippet solved the issue.

Related