I downloaded Intellij to follow a Springboot tutorial. It begins by going to Spring Initializr to get all relevant dependencies in a folder and open it up on Intellij. As I open up Intellij, the run button is not visible. Instead it says "Add Configuration".
If I open up Intellij for a normal java program, I was easily able to click run and choose "Main.java"
This is a freshly installed Intellj and settings were set up as default. Is there a trick to find the run button when dealing with Springboot? I tried doing as if it was a normal program but as you can see, I can't find it. I tried looking up similar questions but there doesn't seem any that matches mine. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!
EDIT 1: I tried right clicking on src directory and select option Mark Directory As > Sources Root. But breaks program instead.
EDIT 2: I tried adding a new configuration --> Add new --> Application --> then look for Main class entitled 'DemoApplication' but its not found. (I thought that this would be my main class)


