What's up with this 'Unknown at rule @use' error, do I need a plugin/ some particular set-up besidess sass compiler?

Viewed 279

So, I've done making all of my partials at there own folder(like base,abstracts etc) and every folder have there _index.scss where I already @forward all the partials there. Then at the main.scss file, the only thing I needed to do is @use all of my folders' index. But, instead of showing all the results at the css file, it just copies the @use comment from the main sass file, and return with the 'Unknown at rule @use', this makes sense because @use only works for sass not css. But why does the css doesnt translate the @use function from the main sass file, instead it just spit out the exact code block which is " @use 'abstracts' "(for example). Do I need to set-up something besides the sass compiler itself? Like some javascript? Because I dont really have any decent knowledge at Javascript. I hope you can answer my questions, Thank You!!

This is the screenshot, the right side is the css, which suppose to load the sass files,but instead just output the same command which is the @use

0 Answers
Related