I have a service that uses some object as a generic
@Component
@RequiredArgsConstructor
public class SomeGenericService<T extends Base> {
private final T base;
public void someWork(String info) {
base.someAction(info);
}
}
I also have 3 Base implementations marked with @Component(Base1, Base2, Base3)
I want spring itself to create a service with the generic it needs, for the following example
@Component
@RequiredArgsConstructor
public class Runner implements CommandLineRunner {
private final SomeGenericService<Base1> s1;
private final SomeGenericService<Base2> s2;
private final SomeGenericService<Base3> s3;
@Override
public void run(String... args) throws Exception {
String someString = "text";
s1.someWork(someString);
s2.someWork(someString);
s3.someWork(someString);
}
}
But after the launch, the spring does not understand what I want from it.
Parameter 0 of constructor in SomeGenericService required a single bean, but 3 were found:
- base1: defined in file [Base1.class]
- base2: defined in file [Base2.class]
- base3: defined in file [Base3.class]
Is it possible to set this to automatic, without manually configuring it via the @Bean annotation for each service?