I'm having some real issues getting a redirect to work in .htaccess with drupal 7.
I have links like this:
example.com/vid/category/filter?subcat_filter_depth=125
and I need them to go to: (on same domain)
example.com/vid/category/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=125
after = the number may be different like 67 or 32 etc. meaning that can be any number and whatever number is at the end of the original link needs to also be at the end of the new link.
I think the fact that the link is pretty much the same path just different filter is what is causing the issue as even the Drupal redirect url module will not allow it at an attempt to add them one at a time as they occur.
here is everything I've tried:
RedirectMatch 301 ^/vid/category/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*) /vid/category/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$1
RewriteRule ^(.*)/vid/category/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*) $1/vid/category/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$2 [R=301]
RedirectMatch ^/vid/category/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*) ^/vid/category/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$1
RedirectMatch 301 ^(.*)/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*) ^$1/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$2
RedirectMatch ^/(.*)/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*) ^/$1/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$2
RewriteRule "^/(.*)/filter?subcat_filter_depth=(.*)" "^/$1/filter?type=All&subcat_filter_depth=$2"
mod_rewrite is on and there is an AllowOverride pathed/to/the/.htaccess file under <Directory> inside <VirtualHost> in the 000-default.conf running on Debian Apache ..pretty much latest versions.
I know mod_rewrite is working because if I add a bad rule or rewrite with a syntax error I get error 500 response page.
I've searched and tried just about everything I can think of and nothing seems to work.
Any help getting this sorted and functioning would be greatly appreciated!