I've recently begun toying with Unreal Engine (UE5 Early Access) and I started with the Puzzle Example Template. In the PuzzleBlockGrid blueprint, there is a variable called BlockSpacing that is used to calculate the (X,Y) coordinates a block before spawning it.
I collapsed the logic for calculating the position to tidy up the graph a bit. I've highlighted the path to the variable in question.
Changing the value of Block Spacing has no effect on the placement of the blocks. I have verified this by printing the calculated values to the screen (not shown in pictures). I have tried changing Block Spacing to a wide range of values (10^10, 1, 0, 10^-10, -100: Default was 400). No matter the value entered, the calculated values are always the same. The only way I could get a different result is to bypass the Block Spacing and Multiply nodes; in which case, all positions are calculated to be (0,0).
Am I missing something?



