do i host react app, node js and mongo db separatly to host my whole website for free?

Viewed 223

I have made mern stack website that uses react, node, mongo and API. I want to ask if I want to host my website for free to test its functionalities, should I need to host it separately or can I host it on cpannel ?

and can you recommend me youtube video or document to host mern app to cpannel for free

1 Answers

You can host your backend with Heroku: A video for it as you asked (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27GoRa4d15c)

There are two ways I prefer to host the frontend:

  1. With netlify
  2. Github pages Using netlify is easy however using it free will limit hours it can be active monthly or something. But GitHub pages is also free.

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/how-to-deploy-react-application-on-github-pages/

This is a site for deploying on github pages. And here is a video on deploying with netlify (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGLOJHqNMg)

Before you judge me on the videos I have not watched them fully so I do not know how good they explain it but you can search on youtube and find plenty of other videos on deploying with these methods if you do not understand from these videos.

Related