I'm sending data daily to my elk-stack via https://metacpan.org/pod/Search::Elasticsearch::Client::7_0::Bulk Sometimes it happens, more often recently, that I receive a "Data too large" error. The first part of my data was received, but after this error my sending script stops and I end up with incomplete data.
As far as I understood, correct me if I'm wrong, this happens when my stack is experiencing memory issues while processing the data it already received. I assume that, after some time, I could send the rest of the data, because the next day, the same issue occurs: The first bunch of my data is processed, the rest rejected with "Data too large".
I saw that I can add an "on-error" callback, but I have no clue what I can do in it. My idea would be to implement a delay and retry after some time.
Can anyone give me have a hint how to achieve it? Are there any ideas how to avoid the issue in the first place? I already increased heap space some time ago, but after 2 month the issue reoccured.