I am comparing two files
food1.txt file and compares food2.txt file, like this
# cat food1.txt
pizza=1ea
chicken=5ea
tooboo=4ea
orange=2ea
# cat food2.txt
pizza=2ea
chicken=5ea
grape=3ea
tooboo=4ea
melon=1ea
- my work...
FOOD1=`cat ./food1.txt`
FOOD2=`cat ./food2.txt`
echo "$FOOD1" | while read ACCOUNT
do
grep -w $ACCOUNT ./food2.txt >/dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
echo "-----[ OK ] : $ACCOUNT"
else
echo "-----[ WARN ] : $ACCOUNT"
fi
done
- output.. but i don't like it
-----[ WARN ] : pizza=1ea
-----[ OK ] : chicken=5ea
-----[ OK ] : tooboo=4ea
-----[ WARN ] : orange=2ea
I want to print the comparison target together
- I want output, like this
food2.txt food1.txt
pizza=2ea : [ NotMatch ] : pizza=1ea
: [ OK ] : chicken=5ea
: [ OK ] : tooboo=4ea
: [ NotExist ] : orange=2ea
grape=3ea : [ NotExist ] :
melon=1ea : [ NotExist ] :
Is it possible? please help me.