I have a Vuejs 3 dropdown reusable component. My problem is that the @foreach statement runs before the component loads so it causes a flash of the foreach results which is very ugly upon refresh or when the page is loading.
To demonstrate please check this gif:

My component in blade:
<Dropdown title="{{ isset($currentCategory) ? ucwords($currentCategory->name) : 'Categories' }}">
<Dropdowncontent>
<Dropdownitems href="/">
All
</Dropdownitems>
<div>
@foreach ($categories as $category)
<Dropdownitems
href="/?category={{ $category->slug }}&{{ http_build_query(request()->except('category')) }}"
class="{{ isset($currentCategory) && $currentCategory->is($category) ? ' selectedCategoryItem' : '' }}">
{{ $category->name }}
</Dropdownitems>
@endforeach
</div>
</Dropdowncontent>
</Dropdown>
I added a div to contain the @foreach statement but i don't know what to do from here. I don't want to use alpineJS as it will defeat the purpose of using Vue (I guess?).
I just need a way to only display this div or the @foreach statement if the component is fully loaded or if the button is pressed or something like that. Any ideas?
-- EDIT --
I tried to hide the links in my 'dropdownitems' vue component and set the default value to false. The links are now hidden but still the blade @foreach statement echoing out the results as text before the component is loaded:
<template>
<a v-if="showLinks" href="" class="demogard categoryItems">
<slot />
</a>
</template>
<script>
export default {
name: "Dropdownitems",
setup() {
const showLinks = false;
return {
showLinks,
};
},
};
</script>
<style></style>
Here is a gif to show the result of that:

-- EDIT --
Here is my dropdown component:
<template>
<div
class="relative"
v-click-outside="onClickOutside"
@click="showCategories"
>
<slot name="toggler">
<button
class="flex max-h-52 w-full overflow-auto py-2 pl-3 pr-9 text-sm font-semibold lg:inline-flex lg:w-32"
>
{{ title }}
</button>
</slot>
<slot />
</div>
</template>
<script>
import vClickOutside from "click-outside-vue3";
import { ref, onMounted, provide } from "vue";
export default {
name: "Dropdown",
props: ["title"],
directives: {
clickOutside: vClickOutside.directive,
},
setup() {
const sharedState = ref(false);
const showCategories = () => {
sharedState.value = !sharedState.value;
};
const onClickOutside = (event) => {
sharedState.value = false;
};
provide("sharedState", sharedState);
return {
sharedState,
showCategories,
onClickOutside,
};
},
};
</script>
<style></style>