Is there anyone who knows how to make a db migration files in Laminas php?

Viewed 114

I am going to make a db migration file and migrate the file to database by using the a command. But I can't find the command.

In Laravel we approach the goal by using this command.

php artisan make:migrate migration_client_table

Is there any similiar command that acts like the php artisan make:migrate command?

1 Answers

Coming from Laravel/Symfony background as well, I was asking this myself. Here are my findings:

Laminas uses laminad-db module for interactions with database. Documentation for this module however does not mention migrations at all.

Database and Models introduction to Laminas uses sql file to create a table and fill it with some original seed and does not mention altering tables at all.

Therefore I made assumption Laminas does not handle migrations at all.

Edit: According to this answer, we can use sqitch, doctrine/migrations or liquibase

Related