Cannot open a Juypter Notebook File [Permission Denied]

Viewed 91

One of my ipynb files isn't opening anymore. Whenever I would try to acccess it on Jupyter Notebook, it would just say :

Error Loading Notebook

Permission denied: [File name].ipynb

I can launch the notebook through a julia prompt, and all of my other files are still able to open and work properly, but it's just this file that doesn't work. Moreover, this issue just suddenly arised out of nowhere and all of the sudden I couldn't access my notebook anymore. I don't know if this is because I perhaps updated my windows and this file in particular crashed and was corrupted. The notebooks displays that this file has a size of 0, I can't clone or duplicate it, and downloading it just downloads a blank file. I should have full control of my folder permissions.

Is this file completely gone? Are there any ideas on how to fix this and recover my file?

0 Answers
Related