why does my tmux session gets killed for no reason?

Viewed 435

I have one question that stops my work at the moment. I use tmux in order to run a python file at a remote computer. My Problem is the following: I run a script, I shut down my PC and also the SSH connection The next day when I check my session it says "session killed". This happend for a few days in a row and none of my collegues killed it. So I wander if someone can name me some reasons to check if the improve the problem.

Some additional info: My python file works fine, it is already tested for shorter runtime. I already checked it it gets killed because of disconnecting the ssh connection. It does not get killed.

I hope someone knows more than me about tmux :)

1 Answers

Are you detaching from the tmux session using Ctrl-b d before closing your SSH connection?

Related