Sourcing & Filtering - The field type must match the type of the field you are sourcing from (Text Area)

Viewed 238

I created a custom record and I am trying to create field (List/Record : Adress Book) sourced from all address of Vendor Field.

Here the vendor field

enter image description here

Here the Address Book field

enter image description here

And here the different Test and result I got

First configuration test

enter image description here

Result : "The field type must match the type of the field you are sourcing from (Text Area)."

Second configuration test

enter image description here

Result : "The list or record type of the field or source (Vendor) must match the list or record type of the field you are filtering by (Entity)."

1 Answers

It is saying that "Address" is technically a text area representation of the address, not actually a reference to the address book. If you make your "Delivery address" field of type text area and do configuration 1, then it will work

Related