I moved to mql4 and mql5 programming language. But, MetaEditor is very noob to code with,
so I want to code mql4 language and compile with VS Code.
If you have any solution please share with us.....
Thanks
I moved to mql4 and mql5 programming language. But, MetaEditor is very noob to code with,
so I want to code mql4 language and compile with VS Code.
If you have any solution please share with us.....
Thanks
In the very early years of MQL4 ( MetaTrader Terminal, versions in about 2008-2010 ), there was a separate compiler programme, thus was configurable into other IDE ( me, using Geany-IDE ecosystem for doing this since ever )
After MQL4 language-revision, somewhere about 2009-2010 iirc, this option ceased to exist.
Inside MQL5 ecosystem, this option was available never.
The maximum achievable comfort thus remains in code-syntax highlights, code-completion configurations, if doable & done manually for the sake of your individual preferences ( me, using Geany-IDE ecosystem, being happy with MQL4-language configurations ( revised whenever MQL4 took further language specification revisions ) & copy/paste "technology" or #include-trick for moving between the two distinct ecosystems )