I'm trying to customize how my R shiny app looks like and playing around with various elements on the page.
Just wondering how do I remove this toggle icon from the header? I've tried something like this but it doesn't work:
shinyjs::runjs("document.getElementsByClassName('skin-blue sidebar-mini')[0].style.visibility = 'hidden';")
reproducible example:
library(shiny)
library(shinydashboard)
library(shinydashboardPlus)
library(shinyjs)
library(DT)
ui <- shinydashboardPlus::dashboardPage(
options = list(sidebarExpandOnHover = TRUE),
header = dashboardHeader(
tags$li(
id = 'right-sidebar-toggle-list-item',
class = "dropdown",
actionLink("rightSidebarToggle", "Select Population"))
),
shinydashboardPlus::dashboardSidebar( disable = TRUE ,
sidebarMenu(
selectInput(
"countries", label = "Select Countries",
choices = c("B", "C", "A"), selected = "A",
multiple = TRUE
))
),# minified = TRUE, collapsed = F),
controlbar = shinydashboardPlus::dashboardControlbar(id = "controlbar", collapsed = F,
skin = "dark",
controlbarMenu(
id = "menu",
controlbarItem(
"Tab 1",
"Welcome to tab 1"
),
controlbarItem(
"Tab 2",
"Welcome to tab 2"
)
)
),
shinydashboard::dashboardBody(
useShinyjs(),
tabsetPanel( id="tabset",
tabPanel("Resource Allocation", value="tab1", plotOutput("plot")),
)
),
# controlbar = dashboardControlbar(collapsed = F),
title = "DashboardPage"
)
server <- function(input, output) {
output$plot <- renderPlot(plot(cars))
}
shinyApp(ui, server)
