IntelliSense Problem in VisualStudio code

Viewed 64

i have a problem with Visual Studio Code for Mac OS

Since my small industry where i work, decided one week ago to change from Windows to Apple problems started. I installed VS code in my Apple laptop but when i started to programming, i saw that if i make a Syntax error, the IDE doesn't highlight it (i write programs in C).

For example if i write: println("hello word") without ; VS doesn't show a red underline and a message (for example "Syntax error missing ;")

i searched on internet, and i found that is a problem of "IntelliSense" i think. I also tried some solutions, but without any result. thanks for your answers

1 Answers

Setting up VS code for C / C++ on mac is a bit of a pain. I've found this page from MS to give a thorough run through on getting setting up, and then you can also follow this guide which will take you through setting up project configurations and in your case intellisense.

Related