Working with GCP Monitoring, I want to set up an alert based on GCP Uptime Check metric. My alert is working with a threshold above 1 for a duration of 1min.
My problem is that I am getting spam by notifications due to the short duration when the time serie is spiky. But I do want to keep a short duration to get the first notification quickly.
i.e. In the following image:
I am getting a first alert notification at 8:21 (after 1min) over the threshold, Great! But then I will get a resolved notification at 8:22, a new alert notification at 8:23 and finally a resolved notification at 8:28.
So I am getting 4 notifications when I would like to only receive 2. I miss the option to set a threshold duration to fire an alert and another threshold duration to resolve the incident. For my case, I would set 1min duration to fire and only 10min to resolve it.
Can someone help with this issue?
Thank you for your help!
