Pytorch GPU did work for me, but after reinstalling anaconda I got this error: Error loading “caffe2_detectron_ops.dll” (when installing the cpu version) or Error loading “caffe2_detectron_ops_gpu.dll” (when installing the gpu version) This error appears already when importing torch in spyder IDE. Total error message: "OSError: [WinError 182] The operating system cannot run %1. Error loading "C:\Users\konin\anaconda3\envs\pytorch_env\lib\site-packages\torch\lib\caffe2_detectron_ops.dll" or one of its dependencies."
Simply deleting “caffe2_detectron_ops.dll” will give me a new error: Error loading “caffe2_module_test_dynamic.dll”, then error loading “caffe2_observers.dll”, …
Deleting all of them didn’t solve my problem, it ended up with error “ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _C”. I’m working in a conda environment (python 3.9.7), and starting new environments give the same errors. CPU or GPU download of pytorch won’t make a difference. Installing intel-openmp didn’t fix it. Reinstalling torch didn't help.
I've done everything I could find about this error message. It is actually working when using the CMD prompt, but not when running the file in spyder.
Any suggestion would be really appreciated, thanks