Cannot add Unity modules to 2020.3.27f1

Viewed 647

I downloaded Unity seperate from Unity Hub and when I try to add module I can't find the option. I am using Hub 3.0.1. I already tried editing the editors.json file. When i switch manuel to false and go back to Hub, I got this error:

Unity 2020.3.27f1 is no longer available from the Hub. For a better experience, we recommend the latest LTS (Long-Term Support) version. You can find all Editor versions in the Installs Archive.

Is there anything I can do to add modules except installing Unity Editor from the Hub? Thank you!

Edit: I found a solution that worked like a charm. Download Unity [your-desired-unity-version-here] installer from Unity website. Open the setup. It will ask you what to install and where. Untick unity package and just tick the modules you want to install. Next choose the current unity installation folder and voila. You are good to go.

0 Answers
Related