I have a problem, I can't debug the code because I don't see the managed processes where I should attach. We created a solution in a virtual machine and we added to the GIT. In another VM I checked out the code, and in the new VM I am unable to debug it.
When I try to attach to the process I see only unmanaged processes, and not managed

Normally I should see this, I see these processes in the VM where it works fine, and we created the solution.

I've tried a lot of things which I found, I checked this, this is set fine

I have also checked these settings in the AppPool Internet Information Services->Application Pools->New Pool(name it)->General->Managed Pipeline Mode Internet Information Services->Application Pools->New Pool(name it)->General->Enable 32-Bit Applications
These are fine also.
I checked in the Modules window, when I want to debug my dll-s are not present there
Can you please advise what could be the issue?
