PyCharm node.js does not exists although it is installed in Path (Windows)

Viewed 88

I have installed Node.js and it works fine when I run it from the command line on all paths. I ran npm version on the cmd and it worked fine.

But when I run the same npm version in PyCharm it says it doesn't exists although it is in the system's Path...

'npm' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

The same things happens when I try to run Node.js cmd subproccess command...

'tr' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

I think it comes from the same problem that Node.js doesn't exists on PyCharm.

2 Answers

File > Settings....

Check the Node.js configuration is correct like the flowing:

enter image description here

Note: Install the node.js extension firstly (Or search the extension from IDE settings > plugins)

What I ended up doing is to copy the Node.js files from C:\Porgram files\nodejs to the PyCharm's project's path and then restart the Ide

Related