Flutter : Apple Pay button isn't showing in real Device using pay Plugin

Viewed 672

I want to use in app purchase, that's why I using Pay plugin in my flutter app. Everything is fine when I check it in my simulator but when I run it on real iPhone button is not showing. Here is screenshot of real and virtual device with same code base.

Simulator -

enter image description here

Real Device -

enter image description here

Now, help me someone. How can I solved this ?

1 Answers

I think you need to add test user account in apple developer's testers sandbox in order to test on real device with a test card, refer to this blog:

3- add tester account to apple developer to use testing card in real device:

  • open tester sandbox link App Store Connect (apple.com) and add the new email.

only these countries are supported untill the time of writing this answer:

Australia Canada China mainland Hong Kong Taiwan France Ireland Italy Japan New Zealand Russia Singapore Spain United Kingdom United States

Related