Form1.vb [Design] is empty

Viewed 76

so I have this project that I use for work, and I went in to add some features. It's basically a customized calculator.

While I was working, I clicked on my Form1.vb [Design] to look at my form. (Which is my main form) I got a Windows Forms Designer error page. It had a problem with a particular line of code, even though the app ran and functioned correctly. I've come across this before a few times. I always clicked "Ignore and continue" and it was fine. This time my main form (Form1) was completely blank as if it was a new form. all of the code for my buttons/text boxes, etc... is still there.

is there a way to get it back? is it just hidden somewhere? If anyone knows what's going on, I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

I attached a screenshot of my last working version of the app. Before the additions I was trying to implement.

Form1

I'm not super knowledgeable with coding, but I get by with some intermediate projects. So I apologize if I don't know a lot of the terminology.

Thank you.

0 Answers
Related