Not sure what I've done wrong with a WebGl build in Unity or if I need to add more.
Have a path setup in the wwwroot of the our webapp to put the WebGL build in. When I run it locally it the page will load and the Unity logo appears and progress bar gets to 90% and that's it.
When running in Firefox the page loads and it produces a RangeError popup How do I vew the arguments passed through?
Initially I had a parse error appear but managed to resolve that issue.
Unable to parse /MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz! This can happen if build compression was enabled but web server hosting the content was misconfigured to not serve the file with HTTP Response Header "Content-Encoding: gzip" present. Check browser Console and Devtools Network tab to debug.
Adding the following code has resolved the parsing error.
public static IApplicationBuilder UseStaticFilesExtendedTypes(this IApplicationBuilder app)
{
var provider = new FileExtensionContentTypeProvider();
provider.Mappings[".glb"] = "model/gltf-binary";
provider.Mappings[".env"] = "application/octet-stream";
// app.UseStaticFiles(new StaticFileOptions { ContentTypeProvider = provider });
app.UseStaticFiles(new StaticFileOptions
{
ContentTypeProvider = provider,
OnPrepareResponse = content =>
{
if (content.File.Name.EndsWith(".js.gz"))
{
content.Context.Response.Headers["Content-Type"] = "text/javascript";
content.Context.Response.Headers["Content-Encoding"] = "gzip";
}
if (content.File.Name.EndsWith(".wasm.gz"))
{
content.Context.Response.Headers["Content-Type"] = "application/wasm";
content.Context.Response.Headers["Content-Encoding"] = "gzip";
}
}
});
return app;
}
This is what appears on the web page on localhost.
RangeError: too many arguments provided for a function call
createUnityInstance/l/</<@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:5770
promise callback*createUnityInstance/l/<@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:5417
callRuntimeCallbacks@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:19279
preRun@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:14671
run@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:359513
runCaller@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:358850
removeRunDependency@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:15974
receiveInstance@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:17723
receiveInstantiationResult@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:17840
promise callback*unityFramework/createWasm/instantiateAsync/<@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:18451
promise callback*instantiateAsync@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:18354
createWasm@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:18914
unityFramework@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.framework.js.gz:3:293288
createUnityInstance/l/<@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:5335
promise callback*l@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:5317
createUnityInstance/<@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:18860
createUnityInstance@https://localhost:5001/MyApp/Build/Builds.loader.js:1:18452
script.onload@https://localhost:5001/lib/unity-loader.js:64:24
EventHandlerNonNull*@https://localhost:5001/lib/unity-loader.js:63:1
Build settings:


