React Native Application Adding Multiple Core-Pods on iOS

Viewed 89

I am not very familiar with the iOS development and I request your help.

My react-native application in iOS has stopped Archiving after two React-Core dependencies appeared in the Pod list. I am able to Build without any problems.

Duplicate Pods

And the Error-Message:

Error

  1. I already tried cleaning XCode derived-data, npm-cache, rebuilt npm-folder and Pods.
  2. I also tried to fix dependencies using npm audit fix but there are no conflicting dependencies in the project.
  3. I removed this Pod (React-Core-60309c9c) and re-tried but got this message instead.
ld: library not found for -lReact-Core-60309c9c
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) 

  1. I am using the workspace to compile (instead of the project file).
  2. As is necessary - I remove both the "AccessibilityResource" packages before I compile.

The package.json has the following:

    "@notifee/react-native": "^4.0.1",
    "@react-native-community/datetimepicker": "^5.1.0",
    "@react-native-community/masked-view": "^0.1.11",
    "@react-native-community/slider": "^4.1.12",
    "@react-navigation/bottom-tabs": "^6.0.9",
    "@react-navigation/native": "^6.0.6",
    "@react-navigation/stack": "^6.0.11",
    "i18next": "^21.6.0",
    "moment": "^2.29.1",
    "react": "17.0.2",
    "react-i18next": "^11.14.3",
    "react-native": "0.66.3",
    "react-native-elements": "^3.4.2",
    "react-native-gesture-handler": "^2.0.0",
    "react-native-modal-datetime-picker": "^13.0.0",
    "react-native-reanimated": "^2.2.4",
    "react-native-safe-area-context": "^3.3.2",
    "react-native-screens": "^3.10.0",
    "react-native-svg": "^12.1.1",
    "react-native-svg-charts": "^5.4.0",
    "react-native-vector-icons": "^9.0.0",
    "realm": "^10.10.1"
  }

I am not even sure what other information I can share that might be relevant.

Please help identifying what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this.

1 Answers

I am not sure about your podfile configuration, so I can't pinpoint the exact one but can you kindly look into this discussion here? Some workarounds mentioned here should work for you.

Related