AWS SAM missing authentication token when redirect from AzureAD

Viewed 114

I am using this instruction from AzureAD to authenticate the application, and this is working, but when I am trying to integrate it into the AWS SAM, then I get {"message": "Missing Authentication Token"} when the application try to redirect.

here is part of SAM template:

Resources:
  HelloWorldFunction:
    Type: AWS::Serverless::Function
    Properties:
      CodeUri: hello_world/
      Handler: app.app
      Runtime: python3.9
      Architectures:
        - x86_64
      Events:
        HelloWorld:
          Type: Api
          Properties:
            Path: /
            Method: get

so the login page is fine, I can see that with the API Gateways URL + /Prod but when I am logged in then is throw me the message {"message": "Missing Authentication Token"} and the URL is https://asdverftgsd.execute-api.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Prod/getAToken?code=xxxxx

and this is the URL that I've registered in AzureAD https://asdverftgsd.execute-api.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Prod/getAToken

any idea what could be missed? I've tried also to add the new path to SAM template but none of them worked:

Events:
    HelloWorld:
    ...
    getToken:
      Type: Api
      Properties:
        Path: /getAToken
        # Path: /Prod/getAToken
        # Path: /Prod/getAToken{token} # this is not accepted by SAM
        Method: get
0 Answers
Related