Export multiple snowflake query result into separate CSV files

Viewed 394

I have stored multiple snowflake queries in an excel file and i'm trying to write a python program to execute those queries and export the result set into different CSV files in my local path. When I execute the program, it reads all the queries but exports only one query result into a CSV file.

from EXCEL_CONNECTION import * ---python program for snowflake connection
from SNOWFLAKE_CONNECTION import *--- python program for excel connection
import pandas

  cur = ctx.cursor()
  try:

     for row in ws.iter_rows(min_row=2, min_col=2):
        for cell in row:
          cur.execute(cell.value)
          #one_row = cur.fetchall()
          df = cur.fetch_pandas_all()
         df.to_csv(r"excel_output_path\table.csv")
 finally:
     cur.close()
  cur.close()

I couldn't figure out the mistake I'm doing and would really need some help here to make this work

1 Answers

you are writing all results to the same files, so they are overwriting each other

df.to_csv(r"excel_output_path\table.csv")
     count = 0
     for row in ws.iter_rows(min_row=2, min_col=2):
        for cell in row:
          cur.execute(cell.value)
          #one_row = cur.fetchall()
          df = cur.fetch_pandas_all()
         df.to_csv(r"excel_output_path\table" + str(count) + r".csv")
         count += 1
Related