I am using the following code in my Flutter application:
Row(
children: [ _loading ? CircularProgressIndicator():
//if(Text(data_snap['icon_spec'].toString()) == "abc"){
new Container(
width: SizeConfig.safeBlockHorizontal * 24,
alignment: Alignment.centerLeft,
child: Text(
'Test: ',
style: new TextStyle(
fontSize: SizeConfig.blockSizeHorizontal * 4, color: Colors.grey[750],
fontWeight: FontWeight.bold),
)),
new Container(
width: SizeConfig.safeBlockHorizontal * 10,
alignment: Alignment.centerLeft,
child: new IconTheme(
data: new IconThemeData(
color: Colors.yellow),
child: new Icon(Icons.trending_neutral_rounded),
),
),
new Container(
width: SizeConfig.safeBlockHorizontal * 16,
alignment: Alignment.centerLeft,
child: Text(
'Text: ',
style: new TextStyle(
fontSize: SizeConfig.blockSizeHorizontal * 4, color: Colors.grey[750],
fontWeight: FontWeight.bold),
)),
new Container(
width: SizeConfig.safeBlockHorizontal * 21,
child: Text(data_snap['abc'].toStringAsFixed(2)),
),
],
),
Depending on the "icon_spec" from Firebasedata I would like to change the Icon and its color. For example: if "icon_spec = abc", the Icon should be a yellow trending_neutral_rounded. When "icon_spec = def", the Icon should be a red trending_down_rounded.
I tried it with the commented line in the code above but it doesn't work inside this children. How can I change the Icon and its color depending on the value from Firebase?