I'm trying to install pyaudio in 3 ways but failed:
Solution 1
pip install pyaudio
of course, it's not working but worth a try.
Solution 2
pip install pipwin
pipwin install pyaudio
and this is what I got:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
"__main__", mod_spec)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\Scripts\pipwin.exe\__main__.py", line 7, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\lib\site-packages\pipwin\command.py", line 98, in main
cache.install(package)
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\lib\site-packages\pipwin\pipwin.py", line 300, in install
wheel_file = self.download(requirement)
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\lib\site-packages\pipwin\pipwin.py", line 294, in download
return self._download(requirement, dest)
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\lib\site-packages\pipwin\pipwin.py", line 290, in _download
obj.start()
File "C:\Users\Admin\virtualenv\ErzaProject\lib\site-packages\pySmartDL\pySmartDL.py", line 267, in start
urlObj = urllib.request.urlopen(req, timeout=self.timeout, context=self.context)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 222, in urlopen
return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 525, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 543, in _open
'_open', req)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 503, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 1360, in https_open
context=self._context, check_hostname=self._check_hostname)
File "C:\Users\Admin\python\Python37\lib\urllib\request.py", line 1319, in do_open
raise URLError(err)
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error timed out>
Solution 3
pip install PyAudio-0.2.11-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
and the result:
WARNING: Requirement 'PyAudio-0.2.11-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl' looks like a filename, but the file does not exist
ERROR: PyAudio-0.2.11-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.
I even go to this page directly and got “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT” error when clicking on the file.
I just wonder if there is any problem with the main page? Or it's because of my system? And any way to install pyaudio?
(I'm currently on win10 64bit)