Push notification permission request not asking from browser

Viewed 94

For my ASP.NET (MVC) web application, I have used push notifications for the first time. I have no previous experience with SignalR and Push Notifications. So I have followed some tutorials and added that feature to my project.

The thing is when I debug and run the application on my computer in Visual Studio, in the address bar it shows the popup message for requesting permission for the push notification.

But When I publish this project to my local server (IIS) and accessed it through the assigned Local IP and the port, It wasn't asking permission for the popup.

Can I know why is the reason that happens and how to avoid this?

Here are some screenshots,

This is on my PC when debug and run the project.

enter image description here

This is on the Local IIS Server enter image description here

0 Answers
Related