How to extract the maps via AC Dashboard?

Viewed 83

I ran into the problem that everything went well with the compilation and the database. But when I start the worldserver, I get an error

Loading world information...
> RealmID:              1
> Version DB world:     ACDB 335.6-dev
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir /azerothcore-wotlk/data/
WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:true, getHeight:true, indoorCheck:true PetLOS:true
Map file '/azerothcore-wotlk/data/maps/0004331.map': does not exist!
exit code: 1
worldserver terminated, restarting...
worldserver Terminated after 1 seconds, termination count: : 6
worldserver Restarter exited. Infinite crash loop prevented. Please check your system

What could be the problem? I rechecked the permissions to the directory including the owner and everything is fine. Tried different paths DataDir, now it set to **DataDir = "/home/azcore/azerothcore-wotlk/data". I get an error, how to fix that? **

1 Answers

First of all, if you only need to get latest maps compatible with AzerothCore you can download them from here.

Otherwise, change in your config.sh file CTOOLS_BUILD='all', afterwards, run again the build using

./acore.sh compiler build

This will generate the binaries to extract the data inside azerothcore-wotlk/env/dist/bin/.
Having the binaries you can follow the guide here to extract them manually, you only need to move the binaries into the WoW directory and run the binaries in the right order.

Related