I'm new to AWS EC2 hosting, I have created an instance that has a 'cPanel-WHM for Linux' security group name; by using amazon Route 53 I have set a hosted zone, which I use to link with my domain from NameCheap. My domain from Namecheap is pointing to this hosted zone which has an A record pointing to the IP address of my instance. I have logged in to Cpanel direct by using an IP address with port:2087 and adding an index.php file that contains some simple code to display the welcome note. but whenever I go to this domain I get the default CGI page "cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi"
I have checked my DNS propagation and I have seen the DNS is propagated. I have tried several times, I thought there was a place I mess with instance settings but ended up with the same problem. Is anyone have any idea what is going on? Thanks in advance
