I have my own python project (local to my laptop and no git init) and I want to use some module of capirca (https://github.com/google/capirca.git) so what i did was:
- Activate my venv in my own project
- Clone the repository: git clone https://github.com/google/capirca.git from isnide my own project
- Folder "capirca" is now inside my project
I want now to create some function inside folder Capirca/ but as soon i modify anything the modified file appear in my source-control section ready to be committed (visual-studio)
(vend) ➜ capirca git:(master) git remote -v
origin https://github.com/google/capirca.git (fetch)
origin https://github.com/google/capirca.git (push)
I tried to delete the git origin
(venv) ➜ capirca git:(master) git remote rm origin
(venv) ➜ capirca git:(master) git remote -v
but still, the file that i create appear in my source control (visual studio code) as ready to be committed. This is valid for anything inside folder capirca.
What am i missing here?