The description of the EduRoster.ReadBasic scope says:
Allows the app to read a limited subset of the properties from the structure of schools and classes in an organization's roster and a limited subset of properties about users to be read on behalf of the user. Includes name, status, education role, email address and photo.
I'm trying to pull the photos of students using this scope, as I already have access to it in my application, so it would save me having to request additional scopes. However, in all of the education APIs (eg Get educationUser) I cannot see any properties to retrieve a photo.
When I try to call Get profilePhoto I am told I do not have the correct scopes to make this call.
Do I need to call a different education API (if so can you point me in this direction), or is the description for EduRoster.ReadBasic just wrong and need fixing?