Work on Windows - build on linux and docker

Viewed 62

I have a project that want to build inside a docker on a linux machine. So my setup is that I have the Eclipse CDT IDE installed on my Windows machine, and I have my source code on my machine as well. And then I have my linux machine-server where I have my Docker with different images and containers. As of until now I have run Eclipse on my Linux machine remotely, but this is slow.

I now want to use the IDE installed on my windows. I have connected to my Linux machine and found the same container that I used before.

BUT now comes my problem. I get this error. Error Copy Volumes.

I don't understand this.

I want to copy the source code and libs to the container, how is this done?

Sorry the confusing meassage, but thanks for helping.

BR Ragnar

0 Answers
Related