Is there a way to auto select the elements to export when exporting a jar in vscode?

Viewed 61

I'm trying to find a way to export a jar in vscode without having to select what to include everytime and I just can't seem to find any info for it on the internet. Is there a way to do that or am I just not able to? Here's a screenshot of what i'm talking about

1 Answers

Could you have a look at this page?

You will see the wizard choosing the elements of the output jar. You will see a list including output folders and the dependency artifacts of the workspace

The runtime elements are chosen by default while the test ones are not. You can choose the elements you need and click OK.

note: If only one element is found in your workspace, this step will be skipped and the element will be included in the export jar automatically. nm

Related