Good afternoon, friends!
I'm currently performing some calculations in R (df is displayed below). My goal is to display in a new column the first non-null value from selected cells for each row.
My df is:
MD <- c(100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
liv <- c(0, 0, 1, 3, 4)
liv2 <- c(6, 2, 0, 4, 5)
liv3 <- c(1, 1, 1, 1, 1)
liv4 <- c(1, 0, 0, 3, 5)
liv5 <- c(0, 2, 7, 9, 10)
df <- data.frame(MD, liv, liv2, liv3, liv4, liv5)
I want to display (in a column called "liv6") the first non-null value from 5 cells (given the data, liv1 = 0, liv2 = 6 , liv3 = 1, liv 4 = 1 and liv5 = 1). The result should be 6. And this calculation should be repeated fro each row in my dataframe..
I do know how to do this in Python, but not in R..
Any help is highly appreciated!