Highlight the updated values when file data or version gets updated in Azure Data Factory

Viewed 60

I have created a dataflow in Azure Data Factory to find the differences between the two files, both the files have the same columns and structure. I would like to find/highlight the changes to each value rather than get the updated rows as the output which I am currently getting.

Example:

Current output -

No. Name Email
1 Jack jack@email.com

Desired output -

No. Name Email
Jack

I wish to either get the unchanged data in the row as NA or a blank or the changed data as highlighted in some way.

Dataflow -

enter image description here

Thank you for the assistance

1 Answers

I think you should be use the CRC function ( something like crc32(columns()) and get the hash of each row for both the files and the join on the hash1=hash2 and it should give you all the rows which has not been updated and have an exact match .

For the row with some changes , you can use also you can use join hash1!=hash2 clause bnut you will need one unique identfier .

Related