How to sync vacation rental icalendar?

Viewed 65

I have a website for vacation rental and I am facing the issue to sync the calendar automatically every day. My website listing's calendar is synced with VRBO, Airbnb, and Booking.Com.

I have successfully synced the calendar manually, but have an issue in updating new bookings automatically every day. let me explain clearly... 

Suppose my website name is myrentals.com, if I got the booking from Vrbo.Com how do I know that a new booking is done in Vrbo.Com.Now I am using a cron job to update the booking every 24 hours.

I have more than 1000 properties so I don't have an issue updating the ical right now, but I am thinking when I will have more than 1 million of listings. at that time I do not think a cron job will work for me.

If I get a notification when the new booking is confirmed on any of the websites I will easily sync the booking/ical.

is there any better way to sync the booking calendar automatically every day?

Anybody can help me please

Thank You

0 Answers
Related