I usually see these warning in debug console when I run my Flutter app. But the app works as expected and has no error. Anyone know why that happened and how to resolve that?
Found duplicate classes, falling back to extracting from APK : /data/user_de/0/com.google.android.gms/app_chimera/m/000000ce/MapsDynamite.apk
Found duplicated class when checking oat files: 'Landroid/support/v4/app/RemoteActionCompatParcelizer;' in /data/app/com.buyhousing.online-24NDKGVlcoZl39sj6XxGIg==/base.apk and /data/user_de/0/com.google.android.gms/app_chimera/m/000000ce/MapsDynamite.apk
Found duplicate classes, falling back to extracting from APK : /data/user_de/0/com.google.android.gms/app_chimera/m/000000cd/GoogleCertificates.apk
Found duplicated class when checking oat files: 'Landroid/support/v4/app/RemoteActionCompatParcelizer;' in /data/user_de/0/com.google.android.gms/app_chimera/m/000000cd/GoogleCertificates.apk and /data/app/com.buyhousing.online-24NDKGVlcoZl39sj6XxGIg==/base.apk
NOTE: This wastes RAM and hurts startup performance.
It says This wastes RAM and hurts startup performance so it seems to be important? I use Flutter SDK 2.8.1.
Here is the screenshoot of the warning on the debug console, in case you would like to see it.
Update Feb 2 2022
When I removed widgets related to Google map, those warning doesn't appear. But when I re-added them, it appear again. I use google_maps_flutter (https://pub.dev/packages/google_maps_flutter) and so I tested the example flutter project provided by the plugin (https://github.com/flutter/plugins/tree/master/packages/google_maps_flutter/google_maps_flutter/example) to check if the warning appear when I run that project or not, and found that those warning appear when I run that app, as well.
