VirtualizedLists should never be nested inside plain ScrollViews with the same orientation because it can break windowing and other functionality

Viewed 295
<ScrollView>
  <Flatlist data={[1,2,3]}/>
</ScrollView>

Copy this code to the new react-native project which has a version of 0.64 it will fail right away

After Updating from react native 0.61 to 0.64 VirtualizedLists should never be nested inside plain ScrollViews (Error not warning) start falling as I can't just change to each and every page I need one general solution as I don't have any large flatlist inside scroll view but I can't modify each and every pages individual I just need the same working as previous react version as performance is not concerned dut to a small list

tried methods so far

1.FlatList add props = nestedScrollEnabled

2.ListHeaderComponent & ListFooterComponent (can't change due to number of pages are hight)

3.LogBox / Yellobox to hide error LogBox.ignoreLogs(['VirtualizedLists should never be nested']);

  1. Dont want to add a Map loop into the render UI
0 Answers
Related