Configuring module aliases in monorepo bootstrapped with turborepo

Viewed 313

I am attempting to migrate several repositories to the mono repo architecture and am currently working on a POC bootstrapped with turbo repo.

The issue I am seeing is that ts module aliasing isn't configured properly. I currently have a single ui package and I am trying to export a button component from the index.tsx like so (notice, VS code not complaining, it thinks it can resolve the module): enter image description here

However, when I attempt to build my application I see that the module is not in fact resolved:

Module not found: Can't resolve '@/components/Button'

I am at a loss here, does anyone know how to properly configure module aliases with turbo repo? Below is the tsconfig.json:

{
  "extends": "tsconfig/react-library.json",
  "include": ["."],
  "exclude": ["dist", "build", "node_modules"],
  "compilerOptions": {
    "baseUrl": ".",
    "paths": {
      "@/components/*": ["./components/*"]
    }
  }
}

0 Answers
Related