I'm working on a project where we are using vanilla javascript, Html and css for frontend while designing the backend in the FastAPI. The way backend connects with the frontend is using Templates, by adding the file name for a particular page and also sending the data as jinja template back to the client side. We have five pages and all are declared in the backend as get requests and we are using a specific html file for loading a particular page. So, there are mainly five html files for five pages Now, I was deciding to switch to reactjs as the frontend, however, react being the single page application and also just having the Routes for multiple pages, I'm wondering how to I connect it to the backend and also send data back to the client, the way I was doing it before. I tried to look for answers, couldn't find one as of now... And also I'm kind of new to Reactjs