Build error- Error executing Static Binding Generator: File already exists. This may lead to undesired behavior

Viewed 109

I'm Migrating my nativescript application to the current version. I'm getting this error "Error executing Static Binding Generator: File already exists. This may lead to undesired behavior.Please change the name of one of the extended classes."

my package.json:

{
  "name": "abcd",
  "main": "./src/main.ts",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "private": true,
  "dependencies": {
    "@angular/animations": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/common": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/compiler": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/core": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/forms": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/platform-browser": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/router": "~13.1.1",
    "@mashdog/nativescript-accordion": "^7.0.6",
    "@nativescript/android": "^8.1.1",
    "@nativescript/angular": "^13.0.1",
    "@nativescript/core": "~8.1.1",
    "@nativescript/geolocation": "^8.0.2",
    "@nativescript/theme": "~3.0.1",
    "@ngtools/webpack": "^13.2.1",
    "@nstudio/nativescript-checkbox": "^2.0.4",
    "@nstudio/nativescript-loading-indicator": "^4.1.2",
    "nativescript-angular": "8.0.1",
    "nativescript-dev-webpack": "^1.5.1",
    "nativescript-drop-down": "^6.0.0",
    "nativescript-feedback": "^2.0.0",
    "nativescript-iqkeyboardmanager": "^1.5.1",
    "nativescript-phone": "^3.0.2",
    "nativescript-plugin-firebase": "^10.6.3",
    "nativescript-ratings": "^1.0.1",
    "nativescript-ripple": "^4.0.1",
    "nativescript-ui-listview": "^10.0.2",
    "nativescript-youtubeplayer": "^3.0.1",
    "rxjs": "~7.4.0",
    "tns-core-modules": "^6.5.27",
    "tns-platform-declarations": "^6.5.15",
    "zone.js": "~0.11.4"
  },
  "devDependencies": {
    "@angular-devkit/build-angular": "~13.1.1",
    "@angular/compiler-cli": "~13.1.1",
    "@nativescript/types": "~8.1.1",
    "@nativescript/webpack": "~5.0.0",
    "typescript": "~4.4.4"
  }
}

click here to see error image

when I run this command "ns build android --log trace" getting error as

Click here to see error image

when I run this command "ns run android --log trace" getting error as

Click here to see error image

Also referred some solution but not getting possible solution. Please help me with the solution, where I'm getting the error and how to solve the error.

0 Answers
Related