AppStore Connect - What is ready for review state?

Viewed 2054

I made a new app and filled all info (description, build, keywords ..)

I submitted it to review and the state of my app was changed from " Prepare for Submission" to " Ready for Review"

Should I do something from my end ? I don't have any "submit for review" button enabled .. I don't know what to do , I am stuck

3 Answers

We've noticed that App Store Connect recently changed the app submission flow, even for a brand new app or just an update.

What worked for us was:

  1. On your app detail's page, click on "Add for review", you'll be taken to a page with a pool of apps on "Ready for Review" state

Click on added for review

  1. Check if everything seems alright, then click on "Submit to App Review" to finally submit it to Apple's review queue.

enter image description here

There should be another way to navigate to the page of apps waiting to be submitted to review, but I haven't tried to find it.

You have to submit it manually. In the Left side, in section 'General', there should be a section 'App Review':

enter image description here

Click on App Review, in the following screen select view located on the right side of your version, Here you can submit your app.

I faced a frustrating situation where I had my app rejected. I uploaded a new build to App Store Connect, selected it as under the Build section and clicked Save. The status changed to 'Ready for Review' but the 'Submit to App Review' button never appeared! Clicking on the 'App Review' menu item on the left pane also did not load that page.

Finally I had to dig up the rejection email, click of that 'App Review page' link to go to that page to resubmit the build.

enter image description here

Related