VS2019 or VS2022 iOS Xamarin "Remote Device" not show

Viewed 301

I want build my iOS application for Apple store but i don't find "Remote Device". My VS2019 for windows ver. is 16.11.9.

As I have always done I connect via VPN to the network where a MAC is connected, but visual studio still does not show me "Remote Device". I search the net and discover that it was a problem of version 16.11.0 fixed in version 16.11.3 I install visual studio 2022 but same problem, I see all the emulators, "Local device" but no "Remote device".

How can I publish on the Apple store?

Some idea? Thank you

1 Answers

After several attempts to reconnect, I noticed that among the devices there was also a physical device (iPhone) connected directly to the MAC. I used that and it worked !! :-))

So I could assume that if visual studio sees a connected iPhone it hides the "Remote Device" option

Related