Power BI report builder multiple selection in query

Viewed 178

I am trying to figure out how to display results based on multi selection of the user.

enter image description here

So top drop down has a list of countries that a user can select from. This is how I am trying to get the list but the expression only wants to pick the first one. How do I go about it selecting all selected values.

It works fine for one selection but not for multi selections

enter image description here


This is how I updated it with based on comment. But getting an error

The FilterValue expression for the dataset 'XXX' contains an error: [BC30205] End of statement expected.

The definition of the report '' is invalid.

enter image description here

----------Update two---------------- So removing the extra ( helped and the report is rendering but the multiple selection is not responding in the report itself. You can see, I have Country of Interest: United Kingdom, United States... But nothing displays on the report.

Its a drop down list but as the user starts selecting, they start showing up in a comma separated list.

enter image description here

Here is how the query is built

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related